Being a true Android freak, you are most likely to be aware from the latest version of Android. Yeah, it’s Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, and has bunch of new amazing features than any old version has. Are you tired of using Android 4.1.2 on your Galaxy Gran I9082? So, are you interested in installing Android 4.2.2 on it? The installation process is quite simple. In order to install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on Galaxy Grand I9082, all you need to do is to follow the below guide.
Though the process mentioned ahead is well-written and is easy to understand, but still, there is not any surety that you will get success in it. Any wrong move can lead to negative results. You may end up in losing your important data which is a big loss indeed. Moreover, there may be serious damage to your device as well. So, we advise you to go with the process only if you have tried your hand in rooting before. If not, then better stop now. Those are stubborn and want to proceed ahead, please do at your own risk.
- As already mentioned, there may be loss of data. So, better take its backup. This is indeed a wise step and simple too. You can use any app to take backup, or can do it manually as well. Having the backup, you can be back to the normal stat at anytime you want to.
- Charge your device to at least 80 percent. Better if you charge it fully and then start.
- Your computer must have all USB drivers for your device, installed on it.
- You need to go to “Settings > Applications > Development >USB Debugging”. so as to enable the USB Debugging Mode.
Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on Galaxy Grand I9082
- To install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on Galaxy Grand I9082, you should download the ROM from here.
- Download the package of Google Apps from here.
- Use USB Cable to connect your Galaxy Grand I9082 with PC. Transfer the downloaded files to it. Yeah, both files that you downloaded above.
- It’s time to boot your Galaxy Grand I9082 to Recovery Mode. It can be done by pressing Volume Up +Volume Down + Power buttons together. Soon, an Android logo will surface on your device’s screen. This is the proof that you are in the Recovery Mode.
- Now navigate to the option that reads “install zip from SD card”. Don’t know how to navigate? Well, it’s very simple! Volume Keys should be used for this.
- In the list that comes up, select the ROM file that you downloaded in the first step.
- Confirm the installation, and then wait for it to get finished.
- After the installation of Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on Galaxy Grand I9082, just reboot your device.
That’s all! The Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on Galaxy Grand I9082 has successfully been installed.