One of the esteemed devices by South Korean firm ‘Samsung’, the ‘Galaxy Grand Duos I9082L’ can now be upgraded to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. Grand Duos I9082L Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware is available now. You can completely enhance your experience on your Grand Duos I9082L by installing the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. If you want to have this latest Android firmware, then just follow the guide.
Though the process mentioned ahead is well-written and is easy to understand, but still, there is not any surety that you will get success in it. Any wrong move can lead to negative results. You may end up in losing your important data which is a big loss indeed. Moreover, there may be serious damage to your device as well. So, we advise you to go with the process only if you have tried your hand in rooting before. If not, then better stop now. Those are stubborn and want to proceed ahead, please do at your own risk.
- As already mentioned, there may be loss of data. So, better take its backup. This is indeed a wise step and simple too. You can use any app to take backup, or can do it manually as well. Having the backup, you can be back to the normal stat at anytime you want to.
- Charge your device to at least 80 percent. Better if you charge it fully and then start.
- Your computer must have all USB drivers for your device, installed on it.
- You need to go to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”. so as to enable the USB Debugging Mode.
- You must have an active Internet connection on your PC.
Process for Grand Duos I9082L Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Download Grand Duos I9082L Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ROM from here.
- Download the package of Google Apps from here.
- Use USB Cable to connect your Grand Duos I9082L with PC. Transfer the downloaded files to it.
- It’s time to boot your Grand Duos I9082L to Recovery Mode. For this, press Power, Center, Volume Down buttons together. Soon, an Android logo will surface on your device’s screen. You are in the Recovery Mode.
- Now navigate to the option that reads “install zip from SD card”. Don’t know how to navigate? Volume Keys should be used for this.
- In the list that comes up, select the ROM file that you downloaded in the first step.
- Confirm the installation, and then wait for it to get finished.
- After the installation of Grand Duos I9082L Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, just reboot your device.
That’s all! You have installed the Grand Duos I9082L Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean successfully. The process is quite simple and I don’t think any of you’ll face any problem in it. Still, if you do, then you can drop your problems in the comment box.