If you like to stay in touch with your friends online, then you must be having account on Facebook.com. With hundreds of millions of users, this social networking site has become the best way to have fun time with friends online. You might be one of the millions of FB addicts, are you?
Talking about having fun on Facebook, there are several ways to make it happen. You can do chat with your friends, can share photos, can post status updates, can play games etc. Apart from these, you can share videos on the Facebook. You can either share videos uploaded on video streaming site, or can upload your own video on Facebook. There are many people who prefer to do the latter part. This is the reason that count of FB videos has been increasing day by day.
Well, most of people hate to play videos online. The big reason is the Internet speed. Due to slow speed, the video streaming takes time which results in poor video playing experience. This is the reason why almost every Internet user loves to download videos rather than playing them online. Talking about downloading videos, you might be knowing many ways to download videos from video streaming websites, right? But do you know how to download videos to Facebook? How one can download videos from Facebook? If not, then you seriously need to read this article.
How to Download Videos from Facebook ?
So tired of finding solution to download videos to Facebook? If this is so, then you will be pleased to know that after reading the following section, your problem will be no more, and you will be able to download videos from Facebook. Curious to know the procedure to download videos from Facebook? Here it is.
- First of all, login to your Facebook account, and head over to the video that you wish to download. This is common sense that you need to be on the video in order to step into the process to download videos from Facebook.
- Now, when on the intended video, just do the right-click. From the options that come up, select the ‘Copy Link Location’. This will result in the coping of the link to the intended Facebook video.
- So now you have the FB video link with you. All you need to do is to head over to downvids.net. This site is the best site to download videos to Facebook.
- When on that site, paste the link that you copied earlier. Click on ‘Download’ button.
- In no time, the download box will come up. Just click on the ‘Save’ button to start downloading the video.
- Wait for the downloading to finish.
That’s all. You have now intended FB video on your computer. This is how we can download videos from Facebo0k. Use the same procedure to download as many FB videos you want to.