Micromax A89 Ninja is one of the finest smartphones that Micromax offers. This smartphone earned a good respect with its good features. If you have got this device, and have installed any custom ROM on, which you are not liking anymore, then this article is meant for you. I will teach here how to flash stock ROM on this esteemed device. Flashing the stock ROM does not follow the regular process that you use for installing custom ROM. So, you need to be bit more careful while installing stock ROM. Come on, don’t panic! The process is simple. This tutorial will make it even more simple.
The custom ROMs and firmwares the best ways to enhance experience with Android device. The installation is also simple, but only for those who are experienced in it. If you are that, then feel free to follow the below guide. If you are not, then let me warn you that the installation process may result in data loss. There is possibility of even bigger loss as well. So, continue with this article at your own risk.
- As I said, data loss’s possibility is there with custom ROMs installation. So, better take backup first. Download apps from Google Play that helps in taking backup. Or, do it manually.
- Charge the battery. Up to which mark? Well, 80 percent at least.
- You need to have USB tools of your Micromax’s device. Then only you can connect it to PC via USB cable. Head over to the official website of Micromax to download USB tools for your device.
- This guide is specifically for Micromax A89 Ninja only.
- As you need to download ROM and other files, so, make sure to have Internet with you.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device. For this, you need to head over to ‘Settings’ section of your Android device.
Process to Flash Stock ROM on Micromax A89 Ninja
- Of course, the very first step in this process about how to Flash Stock ROM on Micromax A89 Ninja, is to install Stock file from here.
- Download the SP Tools from here.
- Make sure to place both of the downloaded files in the same folder.
- Now just open ‘Flash_Tools.exe’ file. There, select the ‘Scatter-loading’ and there from the folder that comes up, select the txt file starting with the name MXXXX.
- In case you did not get the file that I mentioned above, then just download it manually. Download that file from here.
- Turn off your Micromax device.
- In the Flash Tool, click on Download, and connect your device with the PC.
- Installation process will start. Wait for it to finish.
- When you see the Big Ring of Green Color on the screen, then it means that installation has got completed.
That’s it. You are done with the process to flash Stock ROM on Micromax A89 Ninja.