Finally, the long wait is over! The Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean custom ROM is out for Sony Xperia T LT30p now. This ROM boasts plenty of interesting features, while almost near-to-zero bugs. You can enhance your taste on your Android device by installing this CM10.1 RC4 custom ROM. The best thing is that many attractive features are added in this ROM. In order to taste those attractive features, do have a look at the below guide to install Android 4.2.2 CM10.1 RC4 on Sony Xperia T LT30p.
The custom ROMs and firmwares the best ways to enhance experience with Android device. The installation is also simple, but only for those who are experienced in it. If you are that, then feel free to follow the below guide. If you are not, then let me warn you that the installation process may result in data loss. There is possibility of even bigger loss as well. So, continue with this article at your own risk.
- As I said, data loss’s possibility is there with custom ROMs installation. So, better take backup first. Download apps from Google Play that helps in taking backup. Or, do it manually.
- Charge the battery. Up to which mark? Well, 80 percent at least.
- You need to have USB tools of your Sony’s device. Then only you can connect it to PC via USB cable. Head over to the official website of Sony to download USB tools for your device.
- This guide is specifically for Sony Xperia T LT30p only.
- As you need to download ROM and other files, so, make sure to have Internet with you.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device. For this, you need to head over to ‘Settings’ section of your Android device.
Process to Install Android 4.2.2 CM10.1 RC4 on Sony Xperia T LT30p
- In order to dive into this process to install Android 4.2.2 CM10.1 RC4 on Sony Xperia T LT30p, you are required to download the CM10.1 RC4 Android 4.2.2 custom ROM file. Download that from here.
- Copy this downloaded file. Connect your device to the PC. Paste the file to SD card of your phone.
- Turn off your Sony Xperia Tipo and disconnect it from the PC.
- Boot it into the recovery mode. What? To make this happen, just press Volume Down + Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together for a while.
- Navigate to the Install Zip from SD card and then select Choose Zip from SD card. Here select the ROM file that you downloaded at the very first step of this process.
- Once the installation is done, just select Reboot System Now. Yeah, that lies at the main recovery menu.
- Installation process will start. Let it complete.
- Wait for your device to restart.
That’s all. You are done with the process to install Android 4.2.2 CM10.1 RC4 on Sony Xperia T LT30p.