All those out of you who own Sony Xperia Z C6603, just keep reading this article to enhance your experience on this esteemed device. This article will teach you how you can install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean 10.3.A.0.423 on Xperia Z C6603. The steps have been explained properly so as to make it simple for you. Just read out the guide ahead.
The custom ROMs and firmwares the best ways to enhance experience with Android device. The installation is also simple, but only for those who are experienced in it. If you are that, then feel free to follow the below guide. If you are not, then let me warn you that the installation process may result in data loss. There is possibility of even bigger loss as well. So, continue with this article at your own risk.
- As I said, data loss’s possibility is there with custom ROMs installation. So, better take backup first. Download apps from Google Play that helps in taking backup. Or, do it manually.
- Charge the battery. Up to which mark? Well, 80 percent at least.
- You need to have USB tools of your Sony’s device. Then only you can connect it to PC via USB cable. Head over to the official website of Sony to download USB tools for your device.
- This guide is specifically for Sony Xperia Z C6603 only.
- As you need to download ROM and other files, so, make sure to have Internet with you.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device. For this, you need to head over to ‘Settings’ section of your Android device.
Process to Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean 10.3.A.0.423 on Xperia Z C6603
- First of all, in this process to install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean 10.3.A.0.423 on Xperia Z C6603, you should download the ROM file. Download that file from here.
- Download Flashtool from here.
- Install this tool on your system. It’s nothing tough. Follow on-screen instructions and that’s it.
- Copy the flash file that you downloaded in the first step of this guide. Paste this file to the directory where you installed the flashtool.
- Get the USB cable, and using it, connect Xperia Z with PC.
- Open the flashtool on your PC. Look for the Thunder icon. Once you get it, click on it. Now look for the option that reads Flashmode.
- In the Source folder, you are required to specify the location of flash file. Just do it. Come on, you know the location. You only pasted that in Flashtool directory, remember?
- Now click on ‘Flash’ to start the flashing process.
- Follow the instructions that come up on screen.
- Once the flashing process is done, just restart your Xperia Z.
That’s it. You are successfully done with the process to install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean 10.3.A.0.423 on Xperia Z C6603