All those out of you who own T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889, must be pleased to know that Android 4.2.2 is out for this amazing device. Enhance your experience with your Galaxy Note 2 by installing this custom ROM. Enjoy the latest Android technology by this. Curious to know about the process to install Android 4.2.2 on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889? Just read out the article ahead. Don’t panic! The process is quite simple to follow.
The custom ROMs and firmwares the best ways to enhance experience with Android device. The installation is also simple, but only for those who are experienced in it. If you are that, then feel free to follow the below guide. If you are not, then let me warn you that the installation process may result in data loss. There is possibility of even bigger loss as well. So, continue with this article at your own risk.
- As I said, data loss’s possibility is there with custom ROMs installation. So, better take backup first. Download apps from Google Play that helps in taking backup. Or, do it manually.
- Charge the battery. Up to which mark? Well, 80 percent at least.
- You need to have USB tools of your Samsung’s device. Then only you can connect it to PC via USB cable. Head over to the official website of Samsung to download USB tools for your device.
- This guide is specifically for T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 only.
- As you need to download ROM and other files, so, make sure to have Internet with you.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device. For this, you need to head over to ‘Settings’ section of your Android device.
Install Android 4.2.2 on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889
- To start with this process to install Android 4.2.2 on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889, the first step is to download Android 4.2.2 ROM. You can download this ROM for your T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 from here.
- Copy this downloaded file. Connect your device to the PC. Paste the file to SD card of your phone.
- Turn off your T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 and disconnect it from the PC.
- Boot it into the recovery mode. What? To make this happen, just press Volume Down + Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together for a while.
- Navigate to the Install Zip from SD card and then select Choose Zip from SD card. Here select the ROM file that you downloaded at the very first step of this process.
- Once the installation is done, just select Reboot System Now. Yeah, that lies at the main recovery menu.
- The installation process won’t take more than just a few minutes to complete.
- Once the installation bar is complete, your T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 will restart.
That’s it! You are done with the process to install Android 4.2.2 on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889. In case you need any help, just drop your questions in the below given comment section.