Nowadays almost everyone is started preferring IOS for video editing, because of its reliability and flexibility. Video editing is one of the heavy tasks that a system can perform. To do video editing, you need to have a decent amount of Ram and a good processor. But Android is also not so far behind, a device with decent specifications and performs can also shoot or used to create great videos/films. But to create awesome videos, you need a good application which has all the video editing required features and should work as smooth as butter. The number of apps with a title of ‘Video Editing’ has increased a lot over the years; this makes little difficult to choose the best and perfect for your device.
Top 5 Best Video Editing Apps For Android Phones
1. Adobe Premiere Clip: Adobe is a powerful and well known brand in video or photo editing field. It provides a variety of tools, filters, clips, effects, stickers which you can use easily to make your video more attractive and interesting. You can easily sync the audio and video perfectly using Adobe Premiere Clip. The app deserves a try and I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.
2. KineMaster Pro: First of all, don’t fall in the misconception that the app is paid by reading the word “Pro’. The app is completely free to download and use, (however it has some in-app purchases). With the help of Kinemaster, you can easily trim videos, add layers to your videos, adjust brightness and contrast levels easily. KineMaster works really smooth on high end android phones.
3. Movie Maker Filmmaker: Movie Maker is an anther excellent app to easily edit videos on your Android device. You can not only add exciting filters and effect to your videos but also you can create custom filters according to your video editing requirements. The app comes with almost all video editing features like cropping, trimming, resizing, setting focal points, brightness levels adjustment, add soundtracks, frames etc.
4. PowerDirector Video Editor: PowerDiretor Video Editor is the most complex video editing ever made for android phones, only people with good editing knowledge can understand this app and will be able to create awesome videos in no time. Basic editing knowledge people can skip this app, one best of this app is it provides video timeline which makes editing damn easy.
5. VivaVideo Editor: Viva Video editor is recommended for people with no video editing knowledge. the app uses a simple and straightforward interface which can become familiar with in no time. It provides more than 200 video filters and effects for free, (you can buy new filters if you wish). The free version of Viva Video editor has a time limit of 5 minutes for any video, also it adds a watermark on every video you edit using VivaVideo editor.