Most of people prefer to buy Android devices over any other mobile OS. The biggest reasons is- continuous development of new ROMs and Firmwares both officially and by third-party developers. If you also admire this feature of Android, then you are most likely to have an Android device. So, is it Samsung Galaxy Nexus ? If yes, then this article about Android 4.2 download for Samsung Galaxy Nexus S is meant for you. Below section contains the link to Android 4.2.2 download.
Though the process mentioned ahead is well-written and is easy to understand, but still, there is not any surety that you will get success in it. Any wrong move can lead to negative results. You may end up in losing your important data which is a big loss indeed. Moreover, there may be serious damage to your device as well. So, we advise you to go with the process only if you have tried your hand in rooting before. If not, then better stop now. Those are stubborn and want to proceed ahead, please do at your own risk.
- As already mentioned, there may be loss of data. So, better take its backup. This is indeed a wise step and simple too. You can use any app to take backup, or can do it manually as well. Having the backup, you can be back to the normal stat at anytime you want to.
- Charge your device to at least 80 percent. Better if you charge it fully and then start.
- Your computer must have all USB drivers for your device, installed on it.
- You need to go to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”. so as to enable the USB Debugging Mode.
- You must have an active Internet connection on your PC.
Process for Android 4.2 Download for Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Start Android 4.2.2 Download from this link.
- Use USB Cable to connect your Galaxy Nexus with PC. Transfer the downloaded files to it. Yeah, both files that you downloaded above.
- It's time to boot your Galaxy Nexus to Recovery Mode. It can be done by pressing Volume Up +Volume Down + Power buttons together. Soon, an Android logo will surface on your device's screen. This is the proof that you are in the Recovery Mode.
- Now navigate to the option that reads "install zip from SD card". Don't know how to navigate? Well, it's very simple! Volume Keys should be used for this.
- In the list that comes up, select the ROM file that you downloaded in the first step.
- Confirm the installation, and then wait for it to get finished.
After you are done with Android 4.2.2 download and its installation on your Galaxy Nexus, then just reboot it. That's it. Now your Galaxy Nexus is running Android 4.2. For any further assistance in this process, hit the comment box.
A full-time blogger & Digital Marketing Expert in India. An early adopter who loves to try out various Digital, Blogging & Social media tools along with exploring some cool iOS and Android apps.