Samsung has got hundreds of Android smartphones for you. Out of all, Samsung Galaxy Ace is one highly popular smartphone which boosted company's sales. Although the smartphone is old now, but developers don't care about that. After hard work of several days, Android Jelly Bean 4.1.1 has been made available for this smartphone. If you download Android Jelly Bean 4.1 and install it on your Galaxy Ace, then you can surely enhance your experience with it. In order to download Android Jelly Bean 4.1.1, you are required to follow the below step.
Though the process mentioned ahead is well-written and is easy to understand, but still, there is not any surety that you will get success in it. Any wrong move can lead to negative results. You may end up in losing your important data which is a big loss indeed. Moreover, there may be serious damage to your device as well. So, we advise you to go with the process only if you have tried your hand in rooting before. If not, then better stop now. Those are stubborn and want to proceed ahead, please do at your own risk.
- As already mentioned, there may be loss of data. So, better take its backup. This is indeed a wise step and simple too. You can use any app to take backup, or can do it manually as well. Having the backup, you can be back to the normal stat at anytime you want to.
- Charge your device to at least 80 percent. Better if you charge it fully and then start.
- Your computer must have all USB drivers for your device, installed on it.
- You need to go to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”. so as to enable the USB Debugging Mode.
- You must have an active Internet connection on your PC.
Process to Download Android Jelly Bean 4.1.1
- Download Android Jelly Bean 4.1.1 from here.
- Transfer this file to your Galaxy Ace. It can be done by connecting device with computer via USB cable.
- If you are done with above, then next step is to boot your Samsung Galaxy Ace to Recovery Mode. It can be done by pressing Volume Up +Volume Down + Power buttons together. Soon, an Android logo will surface on your device's screen. This is the proof that you are in the Recovery Mode.
- Now navigate to the option that reads "install zip from SD card". Don't know how to navigate? Use Volume Keys!
- In the list that comes up, select the ROM file that you downloaded in the first step.
- Confirm the installation, and then wait for it to get finished.
- Go to main menu and select 'reboot system now'. Galaxy Ace will restart now.
That's it!! You are done with the process to download Android Jelly Bean 4.1.1 Samsung Galaxy Ace. Hit the comment box for any help.