LG Optimus Me P350 is one of the best devices that LG has got for all of us. Though the smartphone is quite old now, but is still very popular. It’s popular not only among users, but among developers as well. This is the reason why we have just got Android Jelly Bean 4.1 ROM for it. If you want to download Android Jelly Bean 4.1 and install it, then just follow the process given ahead.
Though the process mentioned ahead is well-written and is easy to understand, but still, there is not any surety that you will get success in it. Any wrong move can lead to negative results. You may end up in losing your important data which is a big loss indeed. Moreover, there may be serious damage to your device as well. So, we advise you to go with the process only if you have tried your hand in rooting before. If not, then better stop now. Those are stubborn and want to proceed ahead, please do at your own risk.
- As already mentioned, there may be loss of data. So, better take its backup. This is indeed a wise step and simple too. You can use any app to take backup, or can do it manually as well. Having the backup, you can be back to the normal stat at anytime you want to.
- Charge your device to at least 80 percent. Better if you charge it fully and then start.
- Your computer must have all USB drivers for your device, installed on it.
- You need to go to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”. so as to enable the USB Debugging Mode.
- You must have an active Internet connection on your PC.
Process to Download Android Jelly Bean 4.1
- Download Android Jelly Bean 4.1 from here.
- Use USB Cable to connect your LG Optimus Me P350, LG P920 Android 4.0 with PC. Transfer the downloaded file to it. Yeah, in the same way as you do any regular multimedia file.
- It’s time to boot your LG Optimus Me P350 to Recovery Mode. It can be done by pressing Volume Up +Volume Down + Power buttons together. Soon, an Android logo will surface on your device’s screen. This is the proof that you are in the Recovery Mode.
- Now navigate to the option that reads “install zip from SD card”. Don’t know how to navigate? Well, it’s very simple! Volume Keys should be used for this.
- In the list that comes up, select the ROM file that you downloaded in the first step.
- Confirm the installation, and then wait for it to get finished.
- Tap on ‘reboot system now’ option. It lies in the Recovery main menu. Your device will restart now.
That’s all. You are done with process to download Android Jelly Bean 4.1 and install the same. In case of any problem with the process, do hit the comment box.
A full-time blogger & Digital Marketing Expert in India. An early adopter who loves to try out various Digital, Blogging & Social media tools along with exploring some cool iOS and Android apps.