The thing that why I and many people like Android is its openness. You can install custom ROMs and Firmwares so as to enhance your experience. The third-party developers always keep themselves on to work to build new custom ROMs. Many devices are running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, which is the latest version of Android, via custom ROMs. In the list of such ROMs, now the name of Motorola Droid RAZR HD has also got added. Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean custom ROM is now out for this high-end device. This article will teach you about how to download Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 for Motorola Droid RAZR HD.
Though the process mentioned ahead is well-written and is easy to understand, but still, there is not any surety that you will get success in it. Any wrong move can lead to negative results. You may end up in losing your important data which is a big loss indeed. Moreover, there may be serious damage to your device as well. So, we advise you to go with the process only if you have tried your hand in rooting before. If not, then better stop now. Those are stubborn and want to proceed ahead, please do at your own risk.
- As already mentioned, there may be loss of data. So, better take its backup. This is indeed a wise step and simple too. You can use any app to take backup, or can do it manually as well. Having the backup, you can be back to the normal stat at anytime you want to.
- Charge your device to at least 80 percent. Better if you charge it fully and then start.
- Your computer must have all USB drivers for your device, installed on it.
- You need to go to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”. so as to enable the USB Debugging Mode.
- You must have an active Internet connection on your PC.
Process to Download Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 for Motorola Droid RAZR HD
- Download Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 from here.
- Transfer this file to your Motorola Droid RAZR HD. It can be done by connecting device with computer via USB cable.
- If you are done with above, then next step is to boot your device to Recovery Mode. It can be done by pressing Volume Up +Volume Down + Power buttons together. Soon, an Android logo will surface on your device’s screen. This is the proof that you are in the Recovery Mode.
- Now navigate to the option that reads “install zip from SD card”. Don’t know how to navigate? Use Volume Keys!
- In the list that comes up, select the ROM file that you downloaded in the first step.
- Confirm the installation, and then wait for it to get finished.
- Go to main menu and select ‘reboot system now’.
- Your Motorola Droid RAZR HD will restart now.
That’s all done. You are done with the process to download Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 for Motorola Droid RAZR HD.
A full-time blogger & Digital Marketing Expert in India. An early adopter who loves to try out various Digital, Blogging & Social media tools along with exploring some cool iOS and Android apps.