Android Jelly Bean has many new incredible features as compared to Android 4.0 ICS. If you have got Galaxy S2 Plus, then you this article is meant for you. By reading this, you can know about how to get Galaxy S2 Jelly Bean-Plus. Getting so is damn easy. This guide to get Galaxy S2 Jelly Bean -Plus will make it even simpler. Read it out.
Galaxy S2 Jelly Bean-Plus
Though the process mentioned ahead is well-written and is easy to understand, but still, there is not any surety that you will get success in it. Any wrong move can lead to negative results. You may end up in losing your important data which is a big loss indeed. Moreover, there may be serious damage to your device as well. So, we advise you to go with the process only if you have tried your hand in rooting before. If not, then better stop now. Those are stubborn and want to proceed ahead, please do at your own risk.
- As already mentioned, there may be loss of data. So, better take its backup. This is indeed a wise step and simple too. You can use any app to take backup, or can do it manually as well. Having the backup, you can be back to the normal stat at anytime you want to.
- Charge your device to at least 80 percent. Better if you charge it fully and then start.
- Your computer must have all USB drivers for your device, installed on it.
- You need to go to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”. so as to enable the USB Debugging Mode.
- You must have an active Internet connection on your PC.
Process for Galaxy S2 Jelly Bean -Plus
- Download Galaxy S2 Jelly Bean -Plus from here.
- Odin 3.07 can be downloaded from here.
- Now shut down your device. Press Volume Down Key + Home + Power buttons together while restarting it. This will make an Android logo to come on screen, and thus entry in the Download Mode.
- Run Odin on your PC, and then use USB cable to connect your smartphone with PC.
- The message “Added!!” will come on Odin. This message tells that your Galaxy S2 Plus is successfully connected with PC.
- If the message has come up, then perform the following task.
Click the ‘PDA’ and select file ‘.tar’ or ‘.md5′.
Click the 'Phone' and then 'Modem' in it.
Click the 'CSC' and then 'CSC' in it.
Click the 'PIT' and then '.pit' file in it.
- Take a look to check if Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are checked. If not, tick the checkbox.
- Your part is done. Installation will start now.
- After a few minutes, the installation will get completed.
- Just restart your device.
So it's all done. You are done with the process to get Galaxy S2 Jelly Bean -Plus. Congratulations!!