How do you have fun online? I know most of you will answer it as 'Facebook. Did you also answer the same? Well, you are not the only person, there are many who use Facebook daily to have fun online. This social networking site has crossed the popularity bars, and is having hundreds of millions of active users who use the site daily. If you are one of them, then in all of your uses with the site, one must be watching videos, right? Are you like me who don't like to stream videos online, instead, love to download them? Oh! So you want to download videos from Facebook, but can't do so, or better say don't know how to do so? If this is the case, then you have landed on the right page. I am here with the tutorial on how to download Facebook videos online. Yeah, by following this guide, you will be able to download Facebook videos Chrome. Just follow the below guide.
How to Download Facebook Videos Online ?
Before stepping into this guide to download Facebook videos online, let me tell you that there are many ways to do so. There are different ways to download Facebook videos Chrome, Firefox and Mac. Instead of writing about different procedure for every browser, it's better to write a universal way to download Facebook videos online. By this universal way, you will be able to download Facebook videos Firefox. Interested in knowing that way? Writing it below.
- The very first thing that you need is the link of the FB video that you wish to download. You can get so by heading over the video, right-clicking on it, and then selecting the 'Copy Download Link' option there.
- Now, head over to the site that lets you download FB videos. There are many such sites, but the one that is liked by most of people, is the downvids.net.
- Once the aforementioned site is opened, paste the FB video link into the appropriate field, and then click on 'Download'.
- Let this site load the video and generate a download link for the same.
- Soon, the link will get generated. You can play the video on this site itself if you want, or can download it into your computer for offline play. For this, you need to hover to the download link, right-click on it, and then select the option 'save link as'.
- If you want to download the HD version of intended video, then also that is possible. For this, you just need to select the 'checkbox' that reads 'HD Video'. If you do so, then this site will load the HD version of video and will create download link for the same.
That's it. This is how you can download videos from Facebook online. Since the procedure contains use of online tool, so by this, you can download Facebook videos Mac.
A full-time blogger & Digital Marketing Expert in India. An early adopter who loves to try out various Digital, Blogging & Social media tools along with exploring some cool iOS and Android apps.