All owners of AT&T Galaxy Note I717 will be highly pleased to know that the Android 4.1.2 firmware can be tasted on your incredible device. The carrier has been in the rumors to release this firmware from a long. If you were in the waiting list for the firmware, then you are most likely to be highly curious to download and install this firmware, right? As you know, the new firmware installation processes are not meant for everyone, as they are little complex to follow. But you are on the page where you will find the detailed installation guide to get Galaxy Note I717 Android 4.1.2 Firmware. Scroll down for that.
Though the process mentioned ahead is well-written and is easy to understand, but still, there is not any surety that you will get success in it. Any wrong move can lead to negative results. You may end up in losing your important data which is a big loss indeed. Moreover, there may be serious damage to your device as well. So, we advise you to go with the process only if you have tried your hand in rooting before. If not, then better stop now. Those are stubborn and want to proceed ahead, please do at your own risk.
Download Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Galaxy S3 Mini
Jelly Bean Android 4.1.2 Download for Galaxy S2 I9100
- As already mentioned, there may be loss of data. So, better take its backup. This is indeed a wise step and simple too. You can use any app to take backup, or can do it manually as well. Having the backup, you can be back to the normal stat at anytime you want to.
- Charge your device to at least 80 percent. Better if you charge it fully and then start.
- Your computer must have all USB drivers for your device, installed on it.
- You need to go to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”. so as to enable the USB Debugging Mode.
- You must have an active Internet connection on your PC.
Process to Get Galaxy Note I717 Android 4.1.2 Firmware
- Download Galaxy Note I717 Android 4.1.2 Firmware from here.
- Odin 3.07 can be downloaded from here.
- Now shut down your device. Press Volume Down Key + Home + Power buttons together while restarting it. This will make an Android logo to come on screen, and thus entry in the Download Mode.
- Run Odin on your PC, and then use USB cable to connect your smartphone with PC.
- From here, you should proceed ahead only if the message “Added!!” comes on Odin. If not, then you should reconnect the device.
- If the message has come up, then perform the following task.
Click the ‘PDA’ and select file ‘.tar’ or ‘.md5′.
- Take a look to check if Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are checked. If not, tick the checkbox.
- Your part is done. Installation will start now.
- After a few minutes, the installation will get completed.
- Just restart your device.
You have now Galaxy Note I717 Android 4.1.2 Firmware with you. Enjoy it!
A full-time blogger & Digital Marketing Expert in India. An early adopter who loves to try out various Digital, Blogging & Social media tools along with exploring some cool iOS and Android apps.