YouTube is a wonderful platform where you can find thousands of interesting videos and music. However, everytime you wish to watch a video on YouTube, you will need an Internet connection fast enough to support the buffering on the platform. Unfortunately, most of the people nowadays do not have access to unlimited Internet. So, what if you can download your desired videos and music to your device? Of course, you can watch them later as many times as you want without needing an internet connection.
Downloading videos directly from YouTube or any other Internet site could be a little difficult if you don't follow the right steps. If you regularly surf social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, etc, chances are, you would have come across hundreds of exciting videos that you wish to have saved on your device to watch over and over. So, Today, in this article, we'll be discussing about an amazing called Videoder, which will help you in downloading videos from YouTube for free of cost.
By the end of this article ,you will learn everything about Videoder app and also how you can install it on your PC to download any video from YouTube and from Internet sites. Let's go ahead and dive straight into the topic without wasting any further time on introduction.
What Is Videoder App?
Videoder is a downloading app for Android devices, which enables the user to download their desired videos and music from YouTube and other Internet sites. So, basically, you can download any music or video from any site directly to your device and save it on your local device. The downloaded videos can be viewed anytime later using a video player.
The Videoder App isn't the first time to bring this kind of feature in an App, there are plenty of apps having similar features. However, when it comes how easy the process of downloading videos from Internet is, Videoder takes the top spot. You can instantly download any video of your choice from YouTube or any other place with just a single tap.
You will have to go through the following list of features to know more about the Videoder app. Obviously, it's near impossible to showcase all of its features in this article itself. So, we've decided to share the highlight key features of the Videoder app in the below list.
- Download your favorite videos from Internet in full HD quality for free of cost using Videoder app.
- Option to download videos from YouTube in one click on any device with the help of Videoder app.
- You can save videos from Internet in your desired resolution such as SD, HD, 4K, etc.
- Download and save your favorite music directly to your device from the Internet for free of cost.
- The app comes with an appealing user interface which makes it easier for you to download videos.
- There are absolutely hidden charges or any payments involved in order to use the Videoder app on your device.
- Videoder app is lightweight and doesn't consume too much space or resource of your device to function.
It's best if you download the Videoder app on your PC and try it out yourself to see if it fits the box for you. As stated in the earlier part of the article, Videoder is an Android app, therefor, it can be installed only on Android device. However, we've managed to find a workaround for this.
How To Install Videoder App On PC
In order to install any Android App or Game on PC, you will have to use an Android Emulator such as Nox Player, Genymotion, Bluestacks, etc. There are plenty of Android Emulators available in the market that can you help with this task. However, we recommend using only Nox Player or Bluestacks as both of them are lightweight and easy to setup for beginners.
So, we've divided the whole process into two parts in order to make it easier for you to follow. Make sure to follow the steps shared in the first part before diving into the second part.
Install An Android Emulator On Your PC
- Firstly, visit the official site of Nox Player or Bluestacks and download the Emulator files on your PC.
- Run the Emulator file as Admin and grant the admin permission to begin the installation process.
- Now select the destination folder for the Emulator and follow the on screen instructions to proceed.
- The installation of the Emulator will now begin and should take a few minutes to complete on your PC.
- After successful installation, you will the EMulator icon on your desktop from where you can launch the Emulator.
Sometimes, the Emulator may take a lot more time than usual in order to complete the installation process. For the most part, the time it takes to complete the installation is based on your PC's configuration. Once the installation of Android Emulator is complete, you may go ahead and follow the rest of the steps.
Install Videoder App On PC
Using the Android Emulator that you have installed in the previous part, you will be able to install Android Apps or games like Videoder app on your PC and use them without any hassle. Make sure to follow these steps properly in order to install Videoder App safely on your PC.
- Launch the Android Emulator app that you have installed on your PC.
- If prompted, sign in with your Google account by entering the credentials or create a new one.
- Now go ahead and download the Apk file of Videoder app from this link on your PC.
- Locate the Apk file on your PC, drag and drop it in the Emulator to begin the isolation.
- Wait for the Emulator to finish installing the Videoder App on your PC. That's all!
Once the App is finished installing on the Emulator, you can launch it and start downloading your desired videos from YouTube or any Internet site for free. You can also directly open the Apk file and the Emulator will begin the installation automatically in case if the drag and drop feature doesn't work on your PC.
Videoder App is definitely useful and saves a lot of time by minimizing the process of downloading videos from YouTube and other Internet sites. In addition to this, you will also have the option to choose your desired quality for any video that you want to download on your device. The videos that you have downloaded using Videoder app can be saved on your local drive to view later.
Go ahead and try out the steps mentioned in the above guide, don't forget to let us know if you face any issue in the comment section below.
Srinivas Reddy is a member Techiejerry’s Team. He loves to write about Blogging, Technology, Gaming, Search Engine Optimization Etc.