The latest version of android operating system android 4.3 jelly bean which is not officially released yet. But this version is leaked before official launch and able to install on Samsung Galaxy S4. According to Sammobile, this version is completely functional on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505. Some reports say that the leaked version is not available with all the features but as per Sammobile, it is totally original and no changes were made. Android 4.3 Jelly Bean is almost similar to that of 4.2.2 version, but additionally it includes an updated camera option. Though the installation of official firmware is easy, there are certain prerequisites to do before flashing. They are routing the device, installation of custom recovery and lock or unlock the device’s boot loader.
Know the process of how to install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 smartphone.
Things to do Before Start Installation Process:
There are certain things to do before you start the installation process.
- Before installation of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Official Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 make sure that you have taken the backup of your data. This helps you to regain your data if by any chance you lose it.
- Also ensure that the mobile battery is charged to a minimum of 70 per cent. It is better if you charge it completely.
- Enable the USB debugging mode in your Smartphone.
- Then download the available android USB drivers and install them on your machine.
- Also ensure that you have a proper internet connection.
How to install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505?
- Go through the entire process of how to install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 and then go ahead with the installation.
- Then download the leaked version android 4.3 jelly bean in to your machine and copy it to your mobiles memory card by connecting your device to the computer.
- Enter into recovery mode and then restore factory settings.
- Switch off your mobile and then go to clockwork mode. This can be done by pressing and holding of a home, volume up and power buttons simultaneously.
- Now select the custom ROM available on your device memory card.
- Then the installation of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean starts and once it is completed, reboot the device from the recovery menu.
- Then the phone will restart and the installation will be successful. As this is a major updated version, the expectations for the implementation of advanced features are high.
SamMobile remarks that the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean custom made ROM is not flashable through Odin and recalls that establishing the firmware will void the available warranty on an apparatus. Those not familiar with flashing custom made ROMs should refrain from trying to establish this official firmware. If you are not aware of this process, then better not to attempt. This process of custom ROM installation may result in data loss and sometimes even a major damage to the device itself. Though the process of installation is easy, it is high risk and one can proceed only if they are completely aware of this process as it is at their own risk.