Your Xperia Z is great with stock firmware, and there is nothing to doubt on it. But, making it better is what you’d not mind, right? If you said yes, then here is good news for you. You can install Android Jelly Bean 10.1.1.A.1.307 on Xperia Z C6602. If you are looking forward to install it, then just keep reading this article ahead.
Also Read: How to Install Android Jelly Bean 10.1.1.A.1.253 on Xperia Z C6602
The custom ROMs and firmwares the best ways to enhance experience with Android device. The installation is also simple, but only for those who are experienced in it. If you are that, then feel free to follow the below guide. If you are not, then let me warn you that the installation process may result in data loss. There is possibility of even bigger loss as well. So, continue with this article at your own risk.
- As I said, data loss’s possibility is there with custom ROMs installation. So, better take backup first. Download apps from Google Play that helps in taking backup. Or, do it manually.
- Charge the battery. Up to which mark? Well, 80 percent at least.
- You need to have USB tools of your Sony’s device. Then only you can connect it to PC via USB cable. Head over to the official website of Sony to download USB tools for your device.
- This guide is specifically for Sony Xperia Z C6602 only.
- As you need to download ROM and other files, so, make sure to have Internet with you.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device. For this, you need to head over to ‘Settings’ section of your Android device.
Process to Install Android Jelly Bean 10.1.1.A.1.307 on Xperia Z C6602
- In this process to install Android Jelly Bean 10.1.1.A.1.307 on Xperia Z C6602, the first step is to download the ROM file. Moreover, you also need to have Ftf file. Download that from here.
- You need to have Flashtool installed on your system. Download this tool from here.
- Copy the file downloaded in the first step, to the external SD card of your device.
- Run the Flashtool on your PC, and flash the Ftf file that you downloaded above.
- You are done with the initial step. Now just start your Xperia Z into recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together.
- Navigate to the Install Zip from SD card and then select Choose Zip from SD card. Here select the ROM file that you downloaded at the very first step of this process.
- Once the installation is done, just select Reboot System Now.
- After installation, your device will restart itself.
That’s all! You are done with the process to install Android Jelly Bean 10.1.1.A.1.307 on Xperia Z C6602. In case you need any help, just be in touch with us using the below comment box.
A full-time blogger & Digital Marketing Expert in India. An early adopter who loves to try out various Digital, Blogging & Social media tools along with exploring some cool iOS and Android apps.