Which smartphone do you own? If your answer is -Karbonn A1- then this article is meant for you. I am here with the guide to root Karbonn A1+. You might be familiar with the importance or benefit of rooting Android smartphone. If not, then allow me to make you aware. With rooting, you can get deep access to your Android device. You can access all those things which are hidden normally, the things which your manufacturer does not wish you to access. After rooting the Android device, you can install custom ROM on it, and thus can have better experience with the same device.
Coming to matter in hand, this article will teach you about how to root Karbonn A1+ easily. Rooting is not a tough task, but it all depends on the guide you follow. For example, being a smart reader, you are on this guide that will enable you to root Karbonn A1+ easily. So, just take few minutes and read out the following section about how to root Karbonn A1+ easily, so as to root Karbonn A1+ easily.
Though the process mentioned ahead is well-written and is easy to understand, but still, there is not any surety that you will get success in it. Any wrong move can lead to negative results. You may end up in losing your important data which is a big loss indeed. Moreover, there may be serious damage to your device as well. So, we advise you to go with the process only if you have tried your hand in rooting before. If not, then better stop now. Those are stubborn and want to proceed ahead, please do at your own risk.
- As already mentioned, there may be loss of data. So, better take its backup. This is indeed a wise step and simple too. You can use any app to take backup, or can do it manually as well. Having the backup, you can be back to the normal stat at anytime you want to.
- Charge your device to at least 80 percent. Better if you charge it fully and then start.
- Your computer must have all USB drivers for your device, installed on it.
- You need to go to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”. so as to enable the USB Debugging Mode.
- You must have an active Internet connection on your PC.
How to Root Karbonn A1+
- In order to root Karbonn A1+ easily, all you need to do at first is to download the rooting file. This file is named as Z4root and is an APK. You can download it from here.
- Transfer the file to SD card of your Karbonn A1+.
- Tap on it start the installation.
- Once the installation of app is done, just launch it.
- Look for the option that reads ‘permanent root’. Tap on it to starting the rooting process.
- Your Karbonn A1+ will get rooted in the matter of a few seconds.
A full-time blogger & Digital Marketing Expert in India. An early adopter who loves to try out various Digital, Blogging & Social media tools along with exploring some cool iOS and Android apps.