The flagship device of HTC, the HTC One, has received the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update. Wait! Only the Google Play Edition of this esteemed device has received the latest Android update. The original one, means the GSM version will get it in the days and weeks to come. If you don’t wish to wait for official update, and want to taste it right away, then you must read out this article ahead. The guide written ahead will teach you how to install Android 4.3 on HTC One.
Dont Miss: How to Take Screenshot on HTC One
The custom ROMs and firmwares the best ways to enhance experience with Android device. The installation is also simple, but only for those who are experienced in it. If you are that, then feel free to follow the below guide. If you are not, then let me warn you that the installation process may result in data loss. There is possibility of even bigger loss as well. So, continue with this article at your own risk.
- As I said, data loss’s possibility is there with custom ROMs installation. So, better take backup first. Download apps from Google Play that helps in taking backup. Or, do it manually.
- Charge the battery. Up to which mark? Well, 80 percent at least.
- You need to have USB tools of your HTC’s device. Then only you can connect it to PC via USB cable. Head over to the official website of HTC to download USB tools for your device.
- This guide is specifically for HTC One only.
- As you need to download ROM and other files, so, make sure to have Internet with you.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device. For this, you need to head over to ‘Settings’ section of your Android device.
Procedure to Install Android 4.3 on HTC One
- To start with this guide about how to install Android 4.3 on HTC One, the first thing you need to do is to download the ROM file. You can do that from here.
- Copy the downloaded file. Connect your device to the PC. Paste this file to SD card of your phone.
- Turn off your HTC One and disconnect it from the PC.
- Press Volume Down and Power buttons together for a while. It will bring the HBOOT menu from where, you need to select the RECOVERY option.
- Navigate to the Install Zip from SD card and then select Choose Zip from SD card. Here select the ROM file that you downloaded at the very first step of this process.
- The installation process won’t take more than just a few minutes to complete.
- Once the installation is done, just select Reboot System Now. Yeah, that lies at the main recovery menu.
That’s all done! You are done with the process to install Android 4.3 on HTC One. Need any help? Feel free to be in touch with us via the below comment box.