Android 4.3 is out and all of you must be curious to taste this latest version of Android, right? Sadly, Google has made available it for Nexus devices, which is nothing surprising at all. But who cares? There are many developers who have blessed the web with guides for installing Android 4.3 in the manual way. Yeah, the guide is there for Galaxy Note N7000 as well. In case you have this device, then just keep reading ahead. This article is about the procedure to install CyanogenMod 10.2 Android 4.3 on Galaxy Note N7000.
The custom ROMs and firmwares the best ways to enhance experience with Android device. The installation is also simple, but only for those who are experienced in it. If you are that, then feel free to follow the below guide. If you are not, then let me warn you that the installation process may result in data loss. There is possibility of even bigger loss as well. So, continue with this article at your own risk.
- As I said, data loss’s possibility is there with custom ROMs installation. So, better take backup first. Download apps from Google Play that helps in taking backup. Or, do it manually.
- Charge the battery. Up to which mark? Well, 80 percent at least.
- You need to have USB tools of your Samsung’s device. Then only you can connect it to PC via USB cable. Head over to the official website of Samsung to download USB tools for your device.
- This guide is specifically for Galaxy Note N7000 only.
- As you need to download ROM and other files, so, make sure to have Internet with you.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device. For this, you need to head over to ‘Settings’ section of your Android device.
Process to Install CyanogenMod 10.2 Android 4.3 on Galaxy Note N7000
- To start with this process to install CyanogenMod 10.2 Android 4.3 on Galaxy Note N7000 from here.
- Download Gooogle Apps package, if you wish to install it.
- Copy the downloaded files. Connect your device to the PC. Paste these files to SD card of your phone.
- Turn off your Galaxy Note N7000 and disconnect it from the PC.
- Boot it into the recovery mode. What? To make this happen, just press Volume Down + Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together for a while.
- Navigate to the Install Zip from SD card and then select Choose Zip from SD card. Here select the ROM file that you downloaded at the very first step of this process.
- The installation process won’t take more than just a few minutes to complete.
- Once the installation is done, just select Reboot System Now. Yeah, that lies at the main recovery menu.
That’s it. You are successfully done with the process to install CyanogenMod 10.2 Android 4.3 on Galaxy Note N7000.