As you all might know, the Android 4.3 is finally out now. This latest version of Android is available for all Nexus devices. In case you own a non-Nexus device, then also you don't need to be sad, as custom installation guides for all popular devices are rolling all over the web. If Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100G is what you have got in your hands, then this article is meant for you. I am writing about the detailed guide on how to install CyanogenMod 10.2 Android 4.3 on Galaxy S2 I9100G in this article. Do read it out ahead.
The custom ROMs and firmwares the best ways to enhance experience with Android device. The installation is also simple, but only for those who are experienced in it. If you are that, then feel free to follow the below guide. If you are not, then let me warn you that the installation process may result in data loss. There is possibility of even bigger loss as well. So, continue with this article at your own risk.
- As I said, data loss's possibility is there with custom ROMs installation. So, better take backup first. Download apps from Google Play that helps in taking backup. Or, do it manually.
- Charge the battery. Up to which mark? Well, 80 percent at least.
- You need to have USB tools of your Samsung's device. Then only you can connect it to PC via USB cable. Head over to the official website of Samsung to download USB tools for your device.
- This guide is specifically for Galaxy S2 I9100G only.
- As you need to download ROM and other files, so, make sure to have Internet with you.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device. For this, you need to head over to 'Settings' section of your Android device.
Process to Install CyanogenMod 10.2 Android 4.3 on Galaxy S2 I9100G
- To start with process to install CyanogenMod 10.2 Android 4.3 on Galaxy S2 I9100G from here.
- If you want, then you can download Google Apps as well.
- Copy the downloaded files. Connect your device to the PC. Paste these files to SD card of your phone.
- Turn off your Galaxy S2 I9100G and disconnect it from the PC.
- Boot it into the recovery mode. What? To make this happen, just press Volume Down + Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together for a while.V
- Navigate to the Install Zip from SD card and then select Choose Zip from SD card. Here select the ROM file that you downloaded at the very first step of this process.
- The installation process won't take more than just a few minutes to complete.
- Once the installation is done, just select Reboot System Now. Yeah, that lies at the main recovery menu.
That's all. You are done with the process to install CyanogenMod 10.2 Android 4.3 on Galaxy S2 I9100G.
A full-time blogger & Digital Marketing Expert in India. An early adopter who loves to try out various Digital, Blogging & Social media tools along with exploring some cool iOS and Android apps.