The most stable Jelly Bean experience can be tasted on Galaxy S3 I9300 now, as the SlimBean Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean custom ROM is out for this device. This ROM is based on Android Open Source Project (AOSP). If you are tired of trying custom Jelly Bean ROMs on your Galaxy S3, and are looking for the best one, then take time to install this custom ROM. In case you want to know how to install SlimBean Android 4.2.2 on Galaxy S3 I9300, keep reading this article ahead.
Also Read: Install CyanogenMod 10.2 Android 4.3 Custom ROM on Nexus S
The custom ROMs and firmwares the best ways to enhance experience with Android device. The installation is also simple, but only for those who are experienced in it. If you are that, then feel free to follow the below guide. If you are not, then let me warn you that the installation process may result in data loss. There is possibility of even bigger loss as well. So, continue with this article at your own risk.
- As I said, data loss’s possibility is there with custom ROMs installation. So, better take backup first. Download apps from Google Play that helps in taking backup. Or, do it manually.
- Charge the battery. Up to which mark? Well, 80 percent at least.
- You need to have USB tools of your Samsung’s device. Then only you can connect it to PC via USB cable. Head over to the official website of Samsung to download USB tools for your device.
- This guide is specifically for Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 only.
- As you need to download ROM and other files, so, make sure to have Internet with you.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device. For this, you need to head over to ‘Settings’ section of your Android device.
Dont Miss: How to Install CynogenMod 10.2 Android 4.3 Custom ROM on Xperia Z
Process to Install SlimBean Android 4.2.2 on Galaxy S3 I9300
- To start this process about how to install SlimBean Android 4.2.2 on Galaxy S3 I9300, download the SlimBean Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ROM from here.
- Download the Google Apps from this link.
- Copy the downloaded files. Connect your device to the PC. Paste these files to SD card of your phone.
- Turn off your Galaxy S3 I9300 and disconnect it from the PC.
- Boot it into the recovery mode. What? To make this happen, just press Volume Down + Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together for a while.
- Navigate to the Install Zip from SD card and then select Choose Zip from SD card. Here select the ROM file that you downloaded at the very first step of this process.
- The installation process won’t take more than just a few minutes to complete.
- Once the installation is done, just select Reboot System Now. Yeah, that lies at the main recovery menu.
That’s all done. You are done with the process to install SlimBean Android 4.2.2 on Galaxy S3 I9300.
A full-time blogger & Digital Marketing Expert in India. An early adopter who loves to try out various Digital, Blogging & Social media tools along with exploring some cool iOS and Android apps.