Have LG P920 running Android 2.2 Froyo with you? Then you are missing many incredible features of Android that its higher versions pack. Well, no need to compromise with your desires anymore, as this easy to follow step-by-step guide will teach you how to get LG P920 Android 4.0.
Though the process mentioned ahead is well-written and is easy to understand, but still, there is not any surety that you will get success in it. Any wrong move can lead to negative results. You may end up in losing your important data which is a big loss indeed. Moreover, there may be serious damage to your device as well. So, we advise you to go with the process only if you have tried your hand in rooting before. If not, then better stop now. Those are stubborn and want to proceed ahead, please do at your own risk.
- As already mentioned, there may be loss of data. So, better take its backup. This is indeed a wise step and simple too. You can use any app to take backup, or can do it manually as well. Having the backup, you can be back to the normal stat at anytime you want to.
- Charge your device to at least 80 percent. Better if you charge it fully and then start.
- Your computer must have all USB drivers for your device, installed on it.
- You need to go to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”. so as to enable the USB Debugging Mode.
- The process involves downloading tasks. So your must have fast Internet connection on your PC or laptop.
Process to Get LG P920 Android 4.0
- Download LG P920 Android 4.0 from here.
- After that, you need to download the Google Apps package from here.
- Connect your LG P920 with computer with the help of USB cable. You need to do so as to transfer the files downloaded above, to the SD card of your LG P920.
- You need to start your device into Recovery Mode, which can be done by pressing the Power, Center, Volume Down buttons together. When the Android robot logo will come on your device's screen, then it means that you are in Recovery Mode.
- Now, navigate to the option that reads "install zip from SD card". Don't know how to navigate? Come on, it's very simple! Volume Keys are meant to be used for this purpose.
- Select the LG P920 Android 4.0 ROM that you downloaded in the first step.
- Power button is required to be pressed to confirm that you want to go with the file you selected.
- Now, the installation of LG P920 Android 4.0 will start. Wait for it to get finished.
That's it! You are now having LG P920 Android 4.0 with you. If you need help, then use the comment box. We'll solve your queries as soon as possible.