The new and updated version of VLC player apk can be downloaded on your Android devices, as long as it is an Android version 4.0 and higher. VLC Player is a free and open source platform, and allows users to play all sorts of multimedia files without any hassle. If you have many different kinds of media files such as songs, videos, etc. on your android device and are wondering what kind of a media player you should download which will support all the formats, then you should take a look at VLC Player apk for Android.
How can you download VLC Player apk for all your android devices?
The process of downloading VLC Player apk is extremely easy. As this app is available for free on the Google Play Store, you can download it for all of your Android devices without any hassles. You will require to have at least 16 MB of memory on your android device, as the file size for VLC Player apk is relatively small and can easily be downloaded on any of your android devices.
To download VLC Player apk, first, you need to go to the Google Play Store on your android device. Here, go to the search bar and type in VLC Player. You will find a list of options to download from. Choose the correct option for downloading VLC Player for Windows 32 bit and VLC Player apk on your android device. The icon of VLC Player has a symbol of an orange and white cone.
Once you have located this app, simply click on the download button and allow the file to download entirely on your android device. You must make sure that you have a stable internet connection to support the download of VLC Player on your android device. If there are any interruptions during the download of VLC Player on your device, you can simply stop it and start the download once again.
Wait for a few seconds, or a few minutes, depending on the speed of your internet connection. Once VLC Player has completely downloaded on your android device, the icon will appear on your home screen. You can now click on the icon and start using this versatile media player for all of your multimedia files.
Some of the great features of VLC Player include-
- It supports secondary display
- You can play all your multimedia files in almost all formats using VLC Player. It also supports Blue Ray as well as HD!
- VLC Player will support all your subtitle tracks, including DVD and ASS subtitles. These can be either embedded or external subtitle tracks.
- VLC Player supports network shares as well as network streams. This means that you can stream from various channels, such as ESPN, Nat Geo, Channel.com, just to name a few. You will have several options of streaming on VLC Player.
- The media player can be downloaded for free, and there are no additional or in app purchases that you need to worry about
- VLC Player comes with a complete database. You can also find an audio equalizer, various filters, and a system which supports all kinds of multimedia formats.
You do not ever need to worry about how to play all of your media files in one place ever again. VLC Player organizes and sorts out your entire multimedia library to make it easier for you to find all your multimedia files in one place. Simply download VLC Player from the Google Play Store for free, and enjoy all of the amazing features and benefits of this media player on all your android devices. VLC Player is compatible with your android smartphones, your tablets, your laptop, Windows, iOS and computers!