It has been very short time that Windows 10 came into existence and it is worth to upgrade from Windows 8. Upgrading from Windows 8 to Windows 10 completely depends on the way we are using our system. Firstly we have to think and estimate whether Windows 10 innovations will help us in a right way or not. Windows 10 was officially launched as an updated version of Windows 8. It is designed with some special features which made it worth upgrade from Windows 8. This is time to upgrade as Windows 10 is providing many advanced facilities and features. Windows 10 is available as a free upgrade and it is very easy to upgrade from Windows 8 as it provides many advanced facilities that are listed below. These made worth to upgrade from Window 8 to Windows 10.
- Windows 10 will make our system to work absolutely faster than before. Not only while browsing it is also faster while launching new program. System will start responding in seconds using Windows 10.
- Windows 10 is back with ‘Start Menu’ option. Using Windows 8 we have problem with start screen and through Windows 10 we can overcome this issue as this is combination of both start Menu and start screen.
- For easy access Windows 10 came up with multiple desktops option. It is easy to switch from one scope to other. We can use these multiple desktops for two separate persons at a time. One can work on one desktop, resume when need and the other can start his/ her work in other desktop without causing any kind of disturbance to first desktop.
- It is designed with some inbuilt new Apps like a special App which notifies for new mails or new messages and ‘switch to full screen’ which is provided at the top. Along with this we also have some unique apps and settings like virtual keyboard, aero plane mode, Wi-Fi etc.
- Microsoft launched most advanced feature through Windows 10. Cortana which is for voice recognition and it will answer according to our questions. This is most special and attracting feature for Windows 10 as most of us going for this because these unique features.
- The most common problem that everyone facing is restarting system. Because of some software updates system will automatically update and this will cause losing our data. This will be solved using Windows 10. Using this we have to select when to restart and this will not cause any disturbance to our data.
Cortana and virtual keyboard are most attracting and hence many people are going for Windows 10 from Windows 8. Upgrading to Windows 10 is means entering into a new era of Windows with technical updates. Microsoft provided free upgrade from Windows 8 to offer last opportunity to make a choice with updates.